The last hour of work before officially starting your mini-vacation takes forever. Come on, seven o’clock! Teri can only play Solitare so long.
In an effort to waste time, here is a random list of traveling-related things that could potentially go wrong today:
– Massive train delays and/or spontaneous fires
– Forget boarding pass
– Forget identification
– Flight is delayed and/or flight just plain ol’ missed entirely
– Plane crash
– Rental car reservation lost
– Driving accident resulting in maiming and/or death
– Get lost and drive straight through Ohio to Kentucky
That’s all I can think up at this time. And unfortunately that only wasted five minutes. Damn it.
And now it’s time for a little optimisim—-Amber, nothing will go wrong and I’ll see your lovely self on Sunday. I think some Chinese food is in order. Perhaps a trip to a book store? I’ll call you Saturday.
Yay! I’m outta here!