It’s just your typical ladies restroom icon. I felt it went with the whole “myladyteri” thing.2. What’s your current relationship status?
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
Not that I recall. Granted, I have a bad memory, but I think that’s something I’d remember.
4. Name an obvious quality you have.
Um, good listener?
5. What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now?
19-2000 by the Gorillaz.
6. Name a celebrity you would marry:
::wistful sigh:: Michael Vartan.
7. Who will cut and paste this first?
I’ll go with Amber.
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Not really, but I do get a lot of “you look familiar”s. People think they know me from somewhere they don’t really know me.
9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
I do not wear a watch. I stopped in efforts to be less anal-retentive about time, but now I’m always asking the people I’m with what time it is.
10. Do you have anything pierced?
11. Do you have any tattoos?
12. Do you like pain?
No, I try to avoid pain. But thanks for asking.
13. Do you like to shop?
Depends on the store and how much money I have to blow. It’s no fun going shopping when you know you’ll be eating Ramen for the next week to compensate.
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A bottle of bleach and a Dr. Pepper at Walgreens (don’t ask)
15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
Taco Bell (And it’s debit, not credit.)
16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom. We were finalizing plans for Sunday when she flies up here.
17. What is on your desktop background?
A picture of the Chicago skyline/Wrigley building at night
18. What is the background on your cell phone?
::wistful sigh:: Michael Vartan
19. Do you like redheads?
20. Do you know any twins?
Yep–Andrea and Alison. I lived with Andrea my senior year of college and we were supposed to move to DC together afterward, but the job thing fell through. I miss them.
21. Do you have any weird relatives?
I think my relatives are all pretty normal. Well, my dad is a little quirky. (But looks wonderful!) 😉
22. What was the last movie you watched?
In theaters, it was the Pirates 2 movie. On DVD, I can’t remember–it’s been awhile.
23. What was the last book you read?
“Prep” by Curtis Sittenfeld. Next up: “Maximum Ride” by James Patterson
Buddy has been pretty sick for the past few days. Tim took him to the vet today and it’s not great, but not nearly as bad as I thought. I was worried his feline leukemia was coming to a head, but turns out he’s just sick. It makes him worse because the leukemia has completely destroyed his immune system. He had a 106 degree fever, so they hooked him into an I.V. and…well, filled him with cold water. And they gave him a shot and a pill and we have to give him an antibiotic. Buddy’s lost two pounds because he hasn’t been eating for the past few days. Poor thing.
Also, I upgraded my phone!! Now I can post better photos! So I’m including a picture of Ashland (Buddy is hiding). Just because I can.