Happy Easter, compliments of me and the kid who makes the balloons. How exactly he does stuff like this I’ll never know.
I failed marvelously in my first attempt at homemade pizza. And it wasn’t even entirely homemade. One of those boxed kits where you just throw some ingredients together and–voila!–it’s a pizza.
Teri: [trying in vain to spread pizza dough around on the baking sheet] This isn’t sticking to the pan, it’s sticking to me!
Tim: [enters kitchen to watch. Giggles helpfully.]
John: Try putting some flour on your hands.
Teri: [does so] Hey! This works!
In retrospect, I probably should have baked the crust halfway before adding my sauce and toppings. For the crust came out perfect, but everything else was severely burned. It tasted all right but looked awful. I ate a couple pieces (’cause I was freakin’ hungry) and disposed of the rest. Alas, it is back to peanut butter and jelly for Teri.
Starting at the end of April there are a ton of movies I want to see. The ones I can still remember are as follows:
- Silent Hill, 4/21: This movie will scare the crap out of me. No ifs, ands, or buts. And I will love every minute of it.
- Poseidon, 5/12: Looks cool. I’d still like to see the old one though.
- The DaVinci Code, 5/19: I am anticipating saying, for the first time ever, “I liked the movie more than book.”
- Xmen 3, 5/26: Though I don’t think I’m anywhere near as excited as Tim is.
- Pirates of the Caribbean 2, 7/7: Yay Jack Sparrow! I hope this won’t fall victim to the sequel disease.
- Lady in the Water, 7/21: I like most things by M. Night Shamamasomething and am hoping this isn’t an exception.
- Scary Movie 4: Just kidding.
No related posts.