3. Single or Taken:
4. Favorite Movie:
5. Favorite Song:
6. Favorite Band/Artist:
7. Dirty or Clean:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
HERE COMES THE FUN … … …
1. Do we know each other outside of LJ?
2. Whats your philosophy on life?
3. Would you have my back in a fight?
4. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
5. What is your favorite memory of us?
6. Would you give me a kidney?
7. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
8. Would you take care of me when I’m sick?
9. Can we get together and make a cake?
10. Have you heard any rumors of me lately?
11. Do you/have you talk(ed) crap about me?
12. Do you think I’m a good person?
13. Would you drive across country with me?
14. Do you think I’m attractive?
15. If you could change anything about me, would you?
16. What do you wear to sleep?
17. Would you come over for no reason just to hang out?
18. Would you go on a date with me if i asked you?
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
20. Will you repost this so i can fill it out for you?
Don’t you just love it when people blame you for their own mistakes? We have a group of Asians here for something or other. The entire group ordered a wake-up call for 4:45 a.m. This one very angry Asian man comes to the desk at 5:00, upset because “we never placed his wake-up call.”
One, I watched the previous shift enter the times. Two, it’s an automated system. We insert the time and the system calls the room. The phone rings four times and then the hotel room voicemail picks up, ending the call. If the guest doesn’t hear the call, that is their fault. We are not to be held responsible for this. Back to my story…
The angry Asian is yelling at us at the front desk for not receiving his call. We calmly try to explain about the automated system and the man exclaims, “Stupid! Stupid Americans!” He demands to speak to our General Manager, to which I respond with “No” and I call Security. Angry Asian throws his keycard at us and says “stupid American” a few more times before fleeing the hotel. Security’s response time is above par and five minutes later when they finally arrive, we explained the situation, the guest now long gone. Security suggests we charge a lot of stuff to the room. Great idea, too bad I had already checked him out.
This job is seriously going to make me a racist.